Official Rules for the Taiwanese Night In Giveaway
Participation constitutes acceptance of these rules. Thirty (30) winners will receive a gift basket of Taiwanese snacks and one (1) £50 voucher for a flight from the UK to Taiwan, valid to redeem until 31 December 2021. Contest Administrator will select thirty (30) winners from all valid entries submitted. Completion of entry form constitutes an entry. Only one entry per person. Winner will be randomly selected from all submitted entries. All entries and all rights thereto become the sole property of Contest Administrator. Potential winning entrant will be required to prove eligibility by providing required information including name, date of birth, address, current university, and course details. If these requirements are not fulfilled within 96 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. THE STUDENTUNIVERSE TAIWANESE NIGHT IN GIVEAWAY IS CONDUCTED BY STUDENTUNIVERSE LTD, 9TH FLOOR, CI TOWER, NEW MALDEN, SURREY, KT3 4TE (SPONSOR). THESTUDENTROOM FLIGHT VOUCHER GIVEAWAY IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE, AS OF 12 OCTOBER 2020, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ARE A CURRENTLY ENROLLED AND ACTIVE STUDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Entities: StudentUniverse Ltd., 9th Floor, CI Tower, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4TE (Contest Sponsor and Contest Administrator); with Sponsor and Administrator collectively referred to herein as the Contest Administrator
2. Eligibility: Participation in this sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and a currently enrolled and active student. Contest Administrator’ employees, employees’ immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members or parent and affiliate companies, and Contest Administrator’ suppliers as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such supplier are not eligible. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Contest Administrator decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing: Entries will be accepted starting Monday, 12 October 2020, and ending on Wednesday, 11 November 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). One winner will be chosen on Monday, 16 November 2020. Contest Administrator reserves the right to change the end date and or time at any point during the promotion. The end date may be changed without any form of notice, written or oral, to the participants or potential participants.
4. Sweepstakes: Contest Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winners will be selected from a random drawing of all those who have completed an entry as described below.
5. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. People who wish to become a contest entrant (Entrant) should complete the entry form on StudentUniverse.co.uk. Submission may occur anytime from 12 October 2020 to 11 November 2020. Limit one (1) Entry per Entrant. If you enter more than once, you will still only receive one entry. Entries not submitted in accordance with the instructions provided in these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, in the sole discretion of the Contest Administrator.
6. Entry Terms: By entering, Entrants agree to comply with StudentUniverse’s Terms of Service http://www.studentuniverse.co.uk/about-us/terms-of-use . Entrants also agree to their email address and name being used by StudentUniverse for use in future promotions.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Sweepstakes Prize Winners will be announced via email to all entrants . The potential Sweepstakes Winner will be required to provide evidence of eligibility (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If potential winners of any prize cannot be contacted, or fail to fulfill eligibility requirements within the required time period (if applicable), potential winners forfeit prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Contest Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by choosing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded.
EACH POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. Prize: Sweepstakes prize: a gift basket of Taiwanese snacks and one (1) £50 voucher for a flight from the UK to Taiwan, valid to redeem until 31 December 2021. Prize cannot be substituted and is not transferable or assignable. Winner is responsible for the payment of any and all taxes that may apply to such winnings. Flight departure dates are subject to availability. Winner will be contacted through the email address provided at the time of entry. If response and eligibility requirements are not received within 96 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen.
QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION: If you have any sweepstakes related questions, please e-mail: email@example.com