Work Abroad Australia: The Package Program
The Australia Work Abroad Package
up to 12 months: £1,799
Call us to book on: 0333 333 9945
The Australia Work Abroad Package includes everything you need to start your working holiday experience in Oz. Encompassing return flights, a working holiday visa, up to 12 months insurance and an epic 7-day welcome package, you can't ask for much more. The service starts before you leave with assistance in confirming your working holiday visa and ensuring you have the right insurance to cover you throughout your travels. From there, travel to Australia in economy with a leading airline before arriving and embarking on our exclusive Work Abroad Traveller package that will settle you into Aussie life in style (and help you get a job). You'll then have access to ongoing job support then lasts the entire year, and our team will assist you with helping you find affordable accommodation once your week of fun is over.
Book your Work Abroad experience.
Or complete the form below and our team will be in touch.
The Work Abroad Package Highlights
- Includes return flights from the UK, Australian working holiday visa and up to 12 months of travel insurance
- Your Australian working holiday specialist will guide you through the entire process from start to finish
- Work in your chosen career field in paid employment positions throughout Australia
- Earn a minimum of AUD $16.88 (approx. £8) per hour, with many participants earning as much as £10 to £12 per hour
- Immerse yourself in Australian culture while living, working and travelling in Oz
- Spend the first two days in Sydney getting settled and joining informative intro sessions designed to set you up for life in Oz
- Have everything taken care of on arrival – accommodation, bank account, superannuation, tax file number, Australian SIM card
- Choose a job that suits your passions and skills
- Spend 5 days exploring the best of Eastern Australia with visits to Port Stephens, Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains
- Arrive back in Sydney ready to start your working holiday experience
- Receive work and travel advice throughout the next 12 months
- Return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester or London Airports
- Comprehensive travel insurance policy to ensure you're protected on your travels
- Working holiday Visa
- Specialist Australian working holiday travel consultant support in planning your trip
- Airport meet and greet with dedicated staff member
- Transfer from the airport to accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation in a multi-share dorm at a 5 star Hostel, voted one of the best in the world in Sydney (single room and hotel upgrades can be arranged on request)
- In-depth job placement seminar with setup of Australian bank account, tax file number, superannuation, Medicare (where applicable), Australian SIM card and mail holding service.
- Take part in the Work Abroad Traveller tour visiting Kirribilli, Manly Beach, Brisbane Water National Park, Blue Mountains, Wentworth Falls and Hunter Valley
- Long term accommodation booking service in several city and beach locations
- Continual help and support from in- location staff
- Weekend social activities program with other program participants