Travel Visas

Need a student travel visa for your trip?

Planning for an international trip is super exciting, but immigration and visa requirements could make it a bit stressful. Whether you need a tourist visa or a working holiday visa, we have got you covered on all the info you need. In short, a visa is a document that gives you permission to visit a country outside of your home. Visa requirements are different by country and by nationality.

What are the different types of visas?

Tourist visa

Tourist visas are intended for short-term trips and many countries require it when visiting. Depending on your nationality and the countries you’re going to, you may need to apply and get approved before boarding your flight. Although some countries allow you to get the visa at the airport, it's always best to check ahead of time. You don't want to let anything ruin your vaca!

Work abroad visa

A work abroad visa is intended for a longer-term stay in a foreign country for the purpose of work. This gives young people the chance to live abroad and authentically experience living in a country outside of their own. Working abroad could be a life changing experience where you get to travel while earning money. Plus, you can enhance your skill set. To make the most of your work abroad experience, make sure you have all your visa documents in place to avoid that last minute rush.

It's your responsibility to obtain a visa when required and we accept no liability for your failure to do so. Remember that visa requirements can change with little or no notice, so please double-check entry requirements by contacting your local embassy or consulate of your destination country. For further information on visa and passport requirements for your flight, please see IATA's website. This information is provided by an external third party: StudentUniverse is not liable for the information contained on third party sites.