Read the terms and conditions of use below carefully.
The Site is operated by Flight Centre (UK) Limited company number 02937210 trading as StudentUniverse (we, us and our). Our registered office is at 4th Floor, 120 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1RH.
By accessing and/or using the StudentUniverse.co.uk website you agree that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
Membership, Identity and Fraud
You may need to qualify for certain StudentUniverse.co.uk products and benefits, based on age or other criteria. Some products and benefits are restricted to current students and academic teaching staff at accredited colleges or universities and 'youth' products and benefits are typically restricted to users aged between 16-25 years old, others are not. We state the restrictions on the website in relation to each product or benefit.
By agreeing to our Terms, you grant StudentUniverse.co.uk and/or its partners the right to check your student, academic teaching staff, or age status with your college, university or learning institution. We reserve the right to request additional documentation, if needed, to verify your age or status. By purchasing a ticket from us, you give StudentUniverse.co.uk explicit consent to contact your school or organisation to verify your current enrollment status. We will use this information to verify your status for the initial product(s) you order and will retain it so we have your status for subsequent products you may want to order.
If you do not fulfill the age and status requirements of your ticket, your booking may be cancelled. If that happens, we will not pay any booking cancellation or other fees or any accommodation, travel or other costs you incur because you are unable to travel as scheduled or otherwise benefit from your booking or are denied boarding to a flight. StudentUniverse can recover from you any charges or cancellations fees it has to pay to airlines, tour operators or other providers and you will pay our reasonable costs of processing the cancellation.
Anyone falsely claiming student or academic teaching staff status may be committing an act of fraud. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you, and by those using your account information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password.
You are legally entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com
Website Terms & Conditions
By using this site, you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions, without modification. As our business grows, we may change or add to these Terms and Conditions. You must check these terms and conditions periodically as they may change over time, and you agree that you are bound by such changes.
Limitations on your use
StudentUniverse.co.uk provides the Site solely to permit you to determine the availability of goods and services offered on the Site and to make legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business with StudentUniverse.co.uk. as agent for the airlines and other providers, and for no other purposes. The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you will use the Site's services only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are authorised to act both legally and under the terms of this Agreement. You are completely responsible for all assessments, charges, duties, fees, and taxes arising out of your use of the Site. While you may access your account information through the Site, you may not give access to your account to any person or entity other than a member of your household. You may not give access to your account to any third party on-line service. You are responsible for any bookings a third party makes through your account makes using your account information whether actually authorised by you or not, where they obtained your account information from you or through you not taking reasonable steps to keep your account information secure. You agree that you will not Misuse the Site. "Misuse" includes, but is not limited to, using the Site to do any of the following:
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any information or material that degrades, embarrasses, harasses, humiliates, intimidates, or threatens any individual or group of individuals on the basis of their age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, union or nonunion affiliation, or any other basis.
- Abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate others' legal rights, including but not limited to rights of privacy and publicity.
- Publish or post identifiable information about living people without their consent, or, in the case of people under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian. This includes (but is not limited to) a person's full name, location, contact information and photos or other content which identifies them or their likeness.
- Download or upload files that may damage or monitor the operation of another's computer, such as computer viruses, malware, spyware, corrupt files, or similar software.
- Download or upload files that contain materials, including but not limited to software that violate the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others unless you own, control, or have been authorised to exercise such rights.
- Misrepresent or omit the origin or source of any file you download or upload.
- Download or upload files that do not contain the posted proprietary language, author attributions, and/or copyright, patent, or trademark notices.
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any indecent, infringing, obscene, or unlawful information or material.
- Engage in any commercial purpose including but not limited to:
- Advertising or offering to sell any goods or services.
- Conducting contests or surveys.
- Distributing chain letters, or advertising with respect to any Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.
- Advertising or offering to sell any business opportunities, direct sales opportunities, employment, independent contractor positions, multi-level marketing opportunities, or securities.
- Post, send, or otherwise disclose confidential information, trade secrets, or other confidential and/or protected proprietary data of any entity or person, including but not limited StudentUniverse.co.uk, or any of their affiliates.
- Download or upload files that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site.
- Upload, download, or otherwise export or re-export software from the Site: (1) to a national or resident of or into any country the U.S. has embargoed, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals list, or (3) to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.
- Copy or create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer, or transmit any information, products, services, or software obtained by, from, or through the Site.
- Monitor or copy any Content by using any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, without first obtaining StudentUniverse.co.uk's prior written consent.
- Act as an agent or attorney in fact for any person who is not a member of your immediate household.
- Take any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our site infrastructure.
- Hold yourself out as an employee or representative of StudentUniverse or anyone affiliated with the StudentUniverse family of companies, websites or affiliates.
- Engage in any other conduct that is, or that StudentUniverse.co.uk deems to be, in conflict with this Agreement. StudentUniverse.co.uk forbids such Misuses, and access of the Site for any such Misuses or other similar purposes is an unauthorised use of the Site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, or those of the suppliers of the products and services we sell. You agree that you will not use this website for purchasing airline tickets in violation of the airlines' tariffs for those fares, including the construction and purchase of "back-to-back" itineraries and other such itineraries that effectively violate those tariffs. You also agree to reimburse us for any reasonable costs including legal fees that we incur if you do use this website for unlawful or prohibited purposes, including activities that violate tariffs for airlines whose services we sell
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to other sites we don't own or control. We put them here for your information and use, but just because they appear on this site does not mean that we endorse their product or their presentation - in other words, we do not take any responsibility for what they do or do not do, sell or do not sell, say or do not say.
Use of the StudentUniverse.co.uk Website
Software Available on This Site
Please note that all of the software, including without limitation all HTML code controls contained in this Web site, is owned by StudentUniverse.co.uk and/or our affiliates, and/or our suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be pursued through legal avenues to the maximum extent possible.
Any software that is made available to download from this website is also the copyrighted work of StudentUniverse.co.uk and/or its affiliates. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software. You may not install or use any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you first agree to the terms of that license agreement. For any software not accompanied by a license agreement, we hereby grant to you, the user, a limited, personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive license to use the software for viewing and otherwise using this Web site in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose. Don't give copies to people or try to sell it.
The information, software, products and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
StudentUniverse.co.uk, our affiliates and/or our respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time. StudentUniverse.co.uk, our affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, software, products and services are without warranty of any kind. StudentUniverse.co.uk, our affiliates and/or our respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall StudentUniverse.co.uk, our affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website or for any information, software, products and services obtained through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if StudentUniverse.co.uk, our affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Any waiver (expressed or implied) by either party of any breach of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and StudentUniverse.co.uk, with respect to this website and it supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and StudentUniverse.co.uk, with respect to this website. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Law & Jurisdiction
Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
- Content on the StudentUniverse.co.uk website including images, software, graphics and text are protected by international copyright law. Our content may not be used by any person without express written consent from StudentUniverse.co.uk..
- StudentUniverse.co.uk do their up most to ensure our content is correct but cannot guarantee that it is completely free of fault and StudentUniverse.co.uk does not accept any liability for any oversight or error on the StudentUniverse.co.uk platform. Any violation of the StudentUniverse.co.uk website, content or software may result in severe legal action. Please contact us if something is found to be incorrect.
- StudentUniverse.co.uk makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your credit/debit card details but will except no responsibility for any damage or losses in connection with this use, subject only to any statutory rights that you may have.
Should you have any questions or concerns you can contact us via email or write us at the following address:
Flight Centre (UK) Limited
120 The Broadway