Work Abroad Australia: Traveller Program
Work Abroad Traveller
up to 12 months: £595
Start your Australia working holiday experience in style with our exclusive Work Abroad Traveller package! You'll get all of the work abroad induction pieces that come with our Work Abroad Plus trip over the first two days, but instead of spending the next five days in Sydney, you'll get to travel around some of the East Coast of Australia's top destinations. Job support, admin assistance and an epic five days of travelling taking in The Blue Mountains, Kirribilli, Manly Beach and so much more. What's not to love? Start checking off that bucket list by booking your Work Abroad Traveller package today.
Book your Work Abroad experience.
Or complete the form below and our team will be in touch.
Work Abroad Traveller Program Highlights
- Work in paid employment positions across Australia
- Receive the full working holiday welcome package in Work Abroad Plus with an epic 5 day trip at the end
- Take home at least £8 per hour, with many travellers earning over £12 per hour
- Spend the first two days in Sydney getting settled and joining informative intro sessions designed to set you up for life in Oz
- Have everything taken care of on arrival – accommodation, bank account, superannuation, tax file number, Australian SIM card
- Choose a job that suits your passions and skills
- Spend 5 days exploring the best of Eastern Australia with visits to Port Stephens, Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains
- Arrive back in Sydney ready to start your working holiday experience
- Receive work and travel advice throughout the next 12 months
- Airport meet and greet with dedicated staff member
- Transfer from the airport to accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation in a multi-share dorm at a 5 star Hostel, voted one of the best in the world in Sydney (single room and hotel upgrades can be arranged on request)
- In-depth job placement seminar with setup of Australian bank account, tax file number, superannuation, Medicare (where applicable), Australian SIM card and mail holding service.
- Visit Kirribilli, Manly Beach, Brisbane Water National Park, Blue Mountains, Wentworth Falls and Hunter Valley
- Experience an Aboriginal welcome & rock art display
- Graduate from wine school in the Hunter Valley
- Grape stomping and chocolate tasting
- Marvel at sunset at the Three Sisters
- Explore the Blue Mountain National Park with a guided walking tour
- Long term accommodation booking service in several city and beach locations
- Continual help and support from in- location staff
- Weekend social activities program with other program participants