Book your Work Abroad experience.
Or complete the form below and our team will be in touch.
With work abroad programs in Australia and New Zealand you can experience new countries while developing skills in sales & marketing, hospitality, accounting, administration, telemarketing and so much more. StudentUniverse supports you in every step of the process from assisting in finding you living accommodations to setting up a bank account with a working abroad tax ID. As long as you are between the ages of 18-30 with A Levels or an equivalent you can make sure you are eligible for a work visa by examining our country of origin eligibility list. We make the living and working abroad transition simple so you can get to chasing your dreams of travelling and get paid whilst you do it!
- Age: 18-30
- Education: A Level or Equivalent
- Country Eligibility List
All work abroad programs make your transition painless with a 5 or 7 day welcome package upon arrival:
- Accommodation is set for when you first arrive
- Some meals
- Unforgettable social activities to get you acclimated and meet people
- Airport transfer
- Trip leader for guidance
- Set up bank account, tax ID
- WiFi access
- Traveller welcome activities package
Throughout your international work abroad experience you will also be provided with:
- A jobs team that will work with you every step of the way to help you find a position
- Assistance in finding a place to live longer term
- Social activities where you'll meet like-minded travellers like you