It’s a big debate, is it better to travel alone or would you rather go with your friends? And sure, there are definitely arguments for both sides. However, right now we’re making a case for why travelling with your existing friends is awesome:
1. You’ll still make tonnes of friends along the way
2. You’ll share a bond with the people you travelled with forever
3. You can rely on your friends to help you out
4. You’ll save a bit of cash by sharing hotel and hostel rooms
5. You can take it in turns to check in with parents
6. You’ll experience new things together
7. You’ll have someone comfortable to sleep on during flights and bus journeys
8. If you’re in a bad situation, you won’t be the only one
9. You’ll always have someone who wants to party with you
10. You’re going to have the time of your life, you should share it with your friends
And there it is, 10 reasons we think travelling with your friends can be awesome.
Next time you need to travel, start your search at StudentUniverse for access to student discounts on flights, hotels and tours.